I am back from India (grrrrr…) and back to my routine in the US. It was too short a trip and I was amazed at the changes I could see and feel all over the place so I persuaded abhishek to talk about it. We also decided to mix it up a bit and let Abhishek play the host for this episode.
- Things they make MBAs do : Sell ACs in winter!!
- Where are all the malls coming from? There is almost one at every intersection.
- Indians want to spend money now. No more haggling, just buy it.
- Indian villages are improving rapidly but still technology adoption is slow.
- IT = Indian Technology
- How would Shiv Sena protest against something said on our podcast?
We let the discussion flow in this episode so it might seem erratic but we kept it that way intentionally. Please comment on our show, we like to interact and moreover Abhishek would like to know how he did as a host.
Listen online using Yahoo’s Podcast service or download episode :128kpbs (size ~18.5MB), 64 kpbs (size ~13MB)
Note: Right-click on the above MP3 link and chose “Save target as” to download the file on your computer. 128kbps sound quality will be better than 64kbps.
You can also subscribe to Indicast using these channels (its free) to get automatic updates: